Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectWhew, about time.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=99493&mesg_id=99504
99504, Whew, about time.
Posted by Aelozzosot on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Such a difference maker for the Village and thorn in my side, especially back during the days when our playtimes were overlapping for hours at a time, every day.

You made defending raids on the Isle so much harder, and retrieving from the Village so much harder, and it definitely felt like every Villager was strutting around with a bit more (and sometimes obnoxiously more) swagger in their step when you were on. A good example of what I would imagine a defender should be: you made the Village as a whole stronger by far than any of the beefy warriors ever did.

That said, and this isn't your fault, just the mechanics of my character vs your character, it was never fun as a player to fight you. There was never any chance I was going to kill you, so you were free to take shots at me whenever you found me, and if I didn't have immunity each of those shots held a reasonable chance of ending in my death.

So, I've been waiting a long time to see this chapter of Village history closed, and I'm not at all sad to see you go, but take it all as a complement since it's because you were so effective at what you did.