Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectNot sure what to say.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=90863&mesg_id=90913
90913, Not sure what to say.
Posted by Gruth on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Probably I'll start with saying sorry for always ganking you guys down (though I wouldn't call it a gank really, because light tips only when, you know, you guys have at least 3 or 4 guys. Usually there was the same number of nexuns as fortress members). But yeah, it sucks since your preps aren't going to really cover it all esp. against nexuns who also have vanguard. It was your choice though, I need to point out, to die all of those times. Each and every time you could have escaped, but you chose for RP reasons not to, so I don't think it is easy to complain about it.

Of our last convo: sorry, I was just sort of pissed that I died from a stupid death especially when my con isn't that high, and I sort of just linked my death to you attacking since I had decided to flee to not fight you. It was still my fault, but I guess I just was angry. :\

On a side point, nexuns imo arent really required to tell you which side sways. It should already be sort of obvious. I just choose to tell you, really.

either way, glwyn