Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectYeah, but there's a difference.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=90235&mesg_id=90260
90260, Yeah, but there's a difference.
Posted by Guilo on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I had no idea Calbaseeti was an IMM. She was already near hero when I rolled Kyaltaru. She realized I was good so she rolled with me alot, and she would vouch that if it was one on one, most of the time I would make her wait in Galadon for me. She deleted and I kept going as if I never knew her. Wheres the perma in that?

You on the other hand with your other russian friends... can't tell me you didn't from the beginning tell each other you were rolling Empire, and killed people together. There's a huge difference. Not promoting them dosen't mean ####, they got their promotions elsewhere, and you guys still killed together ridiculous amounts.

>>>1. We fought more than that.
No we didn't.
>>>2. You also tried to gang me but that's okey.
You were a lich that I couldn't lag to keep around and would hit covered and word instantly. Why the #### wouldn't I gang you? It's WAY different than you ganging me.
>>>3. I did not find in logs how you killed Gzurweeg. Either I miss it in logs or you killed him in your imagination.
I fire and ice'd all you guys at centurions on eastern and got three oblits off on him and then fiended all of you and he died.

I didn't post all that to have a giant flamewar with you. Because you really are a decent person OOC. I just don't think characters with 1400 hours, that obviously make people log off and not even want to play CF, should have quit a long time ago. Or they should knock off ganging people and start giving themselves personal challenges.