Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: An attempt to answer
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=88946&mesg_id=89035
89035, RE: An attempt to answer
Posted by Hyshrawr on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
>Then next time I piss off anyone of "you" in CF, don't come
>here or qhcf to blame me for that? Calling me or Dwoggurd as
>someone who made "douche move of year"? We ####ing don't play
>for YOUR enjoyment too.

As stated above, Twist didn't say that Nep did and he claimed it so...

What you seem to fail to understand is the reason he caught #### for that particular douchebag move is because people expect better from him. There's a saying that goes something like, 'Only the strong can show mercy.' By his own and your own estimations of yourselves, you are the strong and woe to any who would say otherwise.

But only sad types feel the need to sac all of someone's ####, or to append all other notable players with their two cents concerning them, usually calling them wussies, to stroke off their own egos. Don't be a douche and people will be constructive, and tell you what they liked and disliked about your characters without it ever becoming personal. Someone else posted that you should learn to keep your thoughts to yourself as opposed to posting as a presently living character, and you'd be best served by heeding their advice.

Because while we're all supposed to separate in game from out of game, you've stained Ahtielli with the big asshole banner that makes me at least want to avoid interacting with you anymore than is necessary to insult you for digging your rotted decrepit nose into my character's business. ;)