Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectTake the Oath, Resistance is futile
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=88946&mesg_id=89017
89017, Take the Oath, Resistance is futile
Posted by Wuuble on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Was some fun fights. By fun I mean I was shocked and amzed by how much I got lagged out by shield jab. I finally bothered to take the time to gather my paladin preps and you go and age die, phoey.

as for hold that rangers loot hostage, If you hadn't ponied up with returning my boa I would have returned it. Though it likely would have been a favor for me to not return it as he would have been better off wearing outfit gear then what he had. I supose the story of that incident spread because the next day while raiding I died and a couple of forties who will remain nameless decided to leave me with just 3 things as payback. Sorry to the other fort mage who died a couple ticks latered and by default volunteered to fully regear me but it is interesting to see how the whole dwogurdian idea of discipline just ends up leaving everyone pissed off. I will refrain from lesson teaching I supose.

But dup was gutsy, and deadly, and a very respectable presence. It was cool to have you around as an enemy cause you made me need to stay on my toes. Keep rolling out those quality chars twist.