Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Bezzilan FarWalker the Grand Master of Artistry
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=88572&mesg_id=88768
88768, RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Bezzilan FarWalker the Grand Master of Artistry
Posted by wareagle on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hello Graatch.

I played Sluvira and I have to say, the best move I've made in CF in a long time was getting misdirected by you in the Vale when we were real young. I saw you there, I had trip Bezz ready, and you averted it, got away, sent me a tell, we started talking, and damn, you turned me onto Herald.

Ummm, that's kind of rambling, but I attended those earlier events just because it was fun being around you. I tried to elevate my RP a bit, but it may just not be in my cards to effectively RP.

I am curious of one thing. One time I sent you a tell and you replied back something like "Leave me alone", which seemed very uncharacteristic. I didn't press the issue, since I was assuming you were busy and would get back to me. Then I rage deleted.

You probably don't remember, so it's cool.

But seriously, awesome character and awesome player effort. How the hell did you manage stomaching 500 plus hours without breaking someone's face?!!