Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectI'd have to defend Dwoggurd here
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=88041&mesg_id=88293
88293, I'd have to defend Dwoggurd here
Posted by Ghrummin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This is insane. After reading through most of the post, people bitch at Dwoggurd of going OOC and going IC at the same time, then crossing fingers and saying that he should go OOC and respect eq while at the same time saying he should go IC because he is a duergar AP? Not to mention Dwoggurd goes the same way between IC and OOC. Then people point fingers are specific incidences, while at the same time Dwoggurd points fingers at different incidences just to prove his point, and people point out that those incidences prove their points...

It's like a nevermind cycle of chaos.

He played like an ass some times and he didn't play like an ass other times. I can point of places where he teleported like a sissy or called his empire buttbuddies, and other places where he beat the crap out of me solo.

Out of nearly 700 freaking hours, do you guys honestly think his RP is spot on?

He wasn't the best at RP, but he sure made a memorable character. He had his flaws, but he contributed to the game positively for the most part.

In general, more positive then negative. And that's to say a lot agedying an AP.