Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectMeh!
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=88041&mesg_id=88264
88264, Meh!
Posted by Frorania on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
As Frorania, I don't deny that I've said something about you being cowardly and wimpy, which is because 90% of the time you're always with someone.

1) You hardly solo raid, as a duergar ap empire, wouldn't it be the case that you take all the items that belongs to emperor rp wise?

2) There was ONCE that I SAW that you solo raid against Fort, when I arrived back to Fort you have finished watcher, I attacked you, but you ran out? As a duergar ap empire, wouldn't it be your duty to finish the defenders of your enemy cabals?

3) You don't really avoid Frorania, you came, only with numbers, with Glurgick, with Ahtieli etc etc.

4) If Frorania is conservative, she wouldn't have con died. If she is conservative, she wouldn't run in and retrieve solo against Glurgick and you, ended up being successful in doing so.

You enjoy saying things from your POV ignoring others' POV, now these above are my POV.