Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectDon't kid yourself. I wasn't hiding from you.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=88041&mesg_id=88209
88209, Don't kid yourself. I wasn't hiding from you.
Posted by Bartis on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You weren't even on my radar. I was exploring, and I'm pretty certain I didn't die in the octagonal tower because I had just gotten there. The only reason why I came out is because someone was raiding the cabal.

I never hid from you. In fact, if you recall I very nearly killed you solo just a few days prior to that. Most likely because you let your ABS fall, but, that's beside the point. I never hid from you. I rarely hid from anyone. I always took on odds that were against me. It shows in that gank o meter deal. My getting ganked score was pretty high if I remember, showing I died to lots of groups.

I don't agree with your reasoning about fighting innocent animals and running from a badass mage. Dire wolves are not innocent, they are very aggresive and would have attacked me even if I wasn't thirsting. Secondly, as I mentioned before it is very justifiable RP wise to die to the wolf instead of you had I purposely done it. There are tons of war like cultures out there that promote suicide as ways of protecting their honor and either weakening their enemy or preventing them from getting stronger. Its like giving spies cyanide pills.