Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: Disagree
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=88041&mesg_id=88207
88207, RE: Disagree
Posted by Daevryn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

>There are quite a bit of facts that go against point 1. For
>example: I don't see why are you going to fight mob (that can
>not lag you) so long if you want to escape.

Maybe you want to kill it so you don't have a bunch of things tracking you as you ping pong around.

Maybe you think (correctly as it turns out) that Gzurweeg is trying to summon you, and you want to stay fighting to prevent that. Then, when he actually tries to come after you, you'll try to make a run for it then. I probably wouldn't have thirsted in the first place, but if I had, this is probably the approach I would have taken.

Maybe (and we can be pretty sure this isn't the case since Bartis also says it isn't the case, but if we're working from Gzurweeg's POV at the time) Bartis started to run away, and then had to go AFK for some emergency reason, such as his baby being on fire.

Maybe you just panic and don't do the smartest possible thing. That happens in PK *constantly*.

I think it's ####ty to look at that single situation (no one is saying Bartis serially mobdied to avoid PK, as far as I can tell) and immediately decide that the only possibility is that he did something ####ty, which you then decide to escalate by doing something even ####tier.