Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectWho you were? Hehe, not seriously.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=88041&mesg_id=88167
88167, Who you were? Hehe, not seriously.
Posted by Gzurweeg on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
We didn't really interact but I always appreciate active immortals in the cabal.

Lately, most of imms only talk to their followers but I believe it's really cool if you, Twist or Zulg would pop with random cb quites or mobs.
Those little things whine not requiring too much efforts are often more inspiring to people than long religious talks.

Thing like this:
- An imperial stands on the eastern with centurions traps. Go switch into them and say something like "Boss, we are boring, summon anyone finally".
- In raids/defends switch into the inner/outer guards and make some funny comments. "See how dirt kicked him?", "Get back, blade, I take him alone". Whatever.

As an example what I mean:
I was trying to retrieve against Quird in full moon and had to retreat. I already lost my unholy by that time and there were several out of range outlanders who were capable to cure/herb him and the outer. So I went to the Mansion waiting for insects to fly away.
Suddenly my whip started to talk to me about being hungry and how it wants Frorania soul too (she came to the Promisy forest as well).
Cool little thing, but it makes CF more fun.