Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectHe's not saying I avoided him.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=88041&mesg_id=88158
88158, He's not saying I avoided him.
Posted by Malakhi on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
He is saying I LOGGED OUT every time he logged in.

There is an obvious difference between the two.

Yes, near the end I "avoided" him unless I could fight him on terms that were remotely fair (i.e., 1vs.1 in the Battle cabal). Knowing Dwoggurd as well as I'm sure you do, however, you know that he "avoided" those situations like the plague because, oh no, he had a 5% chance of losing instead of a 0% chance. So we didn't fight very much. Gzurweeg was an extremely bad matchup for Malakhi under the vast majority of situations I found myself in (i.e., one of the very few hero range Battle characters for the last few months). If you want to criticize that kind of avoidance behavoir, go ahead and take it up with the Battle Cabal Tapestry.

That doesn't mean I logged out whenever I saw him online. You and the other Russians repeating that I logged out over and over doesn't make it true - it's character assassination and even though I know it's a game, I'm beginning to get pissed off. If you're trying to ruin the fun of CF for me, you're doing a good job.