Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectYou fooled me
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=88041&mesg_id=88151
88151, You fooled me
Posted by Ahtieli2 on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I was thinking that Gzur might be Dwoggurd. I've discussed it with TMNS but Gzur had such strange playing times for Dwoggurd that I thought it's not you untill now.

I know you don't like me much because of accident happened with Nabburak. I hope you've changed your mind.

I really really enjoy seeing AP who got such a big unholy without abusing bugs and using OOC. That's rare and ####ing AWESOME.

Gzur's life for hero ranks was not easy. Since I've soft spot on AP I've tried to help you though I did not help you much anyway.

I was not fast on promoting you(neither you were :P) to Dread Lord position(even though you were only candidate) because... while I realise it takes a lot of skills to stay alife with no wands, allies I'd wanted to see how you kicking some asses + I wanted to be sure you last a bit rather than deleting.

And I was ####ing surprised that when I left on vocation you had about 50 charges and came back to see you have about 300 :P

Thank's for not being #### after I became Oath. I really enjoyed IC and OOC that you became my sect leader :P because our relation were more of partnership rather than you ordering me around.

What else. Cool char as always. Good luck.