Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectHehe
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=88041&mesg_id=88131
88131, Hehe
Posted by Gzurweeg on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
>... Ignore all those haters, you played an awesome char in
>the way it should be played. Sure I don't agree with all your
>critizism to all players, but hey, you don't agree to mine.
>Let them have their trolling fun and come back with something
>equally cool again!

You usually say only positive things and thus your opinion is skewed.
Moreover, if you ever say a bit of negative, that means the end of the world.

I can say both, positive and negative. I beleive my point is more balanced. And the overall weight of negative comment is close to the overall weight of "bads" in a man (which every of us has). Thus, it's not that big deal.
Think about it like this: me saying 50% positive and 50% negative is roughly equivalent estimation of something where you would be saying 95% positive and 5% negative.

>And as a side note, how many charges did you have when you
>leveled past 36-40? Was it easier to build charges at
>hero-range than pre-hero?

I ranked into the hero range having about 10 charges.
Bulding charges pre hero and in-hero has advantages and disadvantages.
Pre-hero it is usually easier to find and surprise people. but multiple-charges-victims are rare. Plus, it's harder to keep your unholy because you will have those +9 ranks humans in PK.
In-hero you can kill more "fat" people but your opponents are usually more skilled and long-time characters usually have high % and good eq/rewards.
I don't have a definite answer. It really depends on you, your skill, your built and the set of your enemies. Current cabala and general CF situation matters too.

In my case i actually had no choice. I had no sleeks and many of non-sleek wands require 40+ level. I was also a duergar and had no reliable way to cover my vulnirability pre-hero.