Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectAbout me
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=85041&mesg_id=85042
85042, About me
Posted by Edika on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
At last, I am dead. WOOT. First Age-Death character EVER. I haven’t figured out “Telnet” yet, so please forgive all the spelling mistakes. I tried not to correct myself every time, but few times I had to correct it. Let me start with the creation of this character.

Edika came to life when one of my best friends named Erica got married. It was suppose to be a throwaway character. I wanted to try out Battle OR Nexus once again. So I made a neutral/neutral arial assassin. Was going around leveling when I got in contact with Mrs. E and Renkaide. After that I decided I want to make a Herald. But I wanted to try something totally different in Heralds. Made cooks and bartenders before, but weaver was totally different and wanted try that. That’s where my story took off. Mrs. E gave me the hardest time, but it was the most fun cause ICly I was thinking of new ways to impress her and OOCly I was pissed like “What this bitch want next?” But once inducted, the fun began. Captain made me stowaway and always had awesome time talking to her.

Changed my persona a little after getting to my middle ranks, grouped mainly with good, barely with any one evil except that darn dark-elf ranger in Aran’grid (dude, I liked you hell lots but couldn’t remember your name for the life of me). Ohhh, made friends with almost all Outlanders (except Nightreaver), almost all Battle, some Tribunals, Orcs, Fort (of course), some Imperials and some Scions.

At the beginning of old age, I found an awesome group to travel and always willing to discover new places. Discovered so many places that I was surprised that those places existed. Middle of April, I had to get back on the horse and complete my MBA (Geaux Tigers!). Had to decide if I want to get PhD or go to Law School.

4 very good High Heralds I served with. I butted heads with Fyeereth few times, but we resolved our differences later on (or I would like to think we resolved our difference).

My Philosophy on Heralds:
Heralds are entertainers. If I was leader, my first thing will be you have to organize events to attracts people to the Inn. You will have a spot in the Inn as long as you organize events or do something to attract people to the Inn. Once you stop, your spot can be available to others. A lion at the circus is there to entertain people, when the lion gets old and cannot perform, its donated to the zoo. Maybe it was good I didn’t get leader or the numbers will be down to nill.

Enough about me

Neltouda: I LOVE YOU. I could sit with you and talk and not get bored. You always had time to talk to me. First time I got the seal, I was like WTF. But then took that anti-knock-out edge just to check it worked against IMMs. I barely got knocked-out after that, might be totally luck. I didn’t distinguish what religion/ethos anyone followed; just they can be guided by you. May have made you shudder few times thinking “What the Hell this one is up to?” Anyways, thank you so much, loved being on the ship and talking about it. Always at the trunk trying to keep it full. Also, I was trying to make sure that the Maiden is full of people, so I used to preach to others and tell you who might be interested.

Iunna: I think I got to interact with you because you were around almost all the time and in the same cabal. If it was any different, I don’t think I would get any attention from you. Best excuse ever “I have to go now, I have a date.” Random cute bunny was always appreciated. Tired to do girl-power in the Inn, but didn’t work. Thanks for the love potion and interaction through the gambler. Thanks for enlightening me how similar are felar speech is to dwarf speech.

Enlilth OR Beroxxus: Sent prayer upon encroaching on your shrine and apologized when you were available.

IMM Shrines:
Beroxxus, your shrine is creepy. I shuddered (IRL) when I looked at your shrine. Awesome shrine.
Enlilth, Love what you got in that pit. Tried “get all pit” few times.
Marcatis, your shrine is the most elaborate one I have ever seen.

HERALD:
Mrs. E: You had the most impact on Edika’s life. You had no idea how much I wanted to impress you. I didn’t care for IMMs at that time, just you. I loved your philosophy and loved every moment with you. I tried to extend on your philosophy but never got in Leader position (good thing I didn’t).

Celenai: INNHOOKER. I hate you, HIGH. Best friend. You were the best gambler I ever knew. I wanted to see you age die, it would have been more fun. Good luck with everything you got on your plate.

Fyeereth: We butted heads many times. After you became High Herald, we still at each other. I thought I be kicked out sooner or later. When Iktul wasn’t around, you were awesome. When he was around, you were just attached to his hip. I tried to play off as a girl who didn’t care about companionship, but with you it was impossible. I tried to play an innocent girl who talked dirty unknowingly (used double meaning words a lot). I don’t think the word “Lesbian” was coined till the early 20th century.

Zelanne: I tried to work on my own and I don’t think I would have tried to get you involved in my works if it was not for Norhm. You cool. Didn't realize that after your note and that small chat. I wish I was up more often when you were around.

Tellik: THANKS. Dude, you are knowledgeable. If I had a gold for each time you showed me things or told me where to find things or directions to something, I be a richer than you. And thanks for 3000gold. Helped out alot. I think I gambled away 1500gold.

Dereaig: Thank you for publishing my notes to all. Thank for everything. I wish you only publish my work not commentary of your own or be sarcastic with your note. I felt like all the work I did was washed down the drain by another Herald.

Neck-al-dic: I know I just butchered your name, but you cool just a little too much talking. I think there was a Herald during Celenai who wouldn’t shut-up; I think he talked himself to death. There was also a Healer during Mrs. E’s term, but somehow they don’t last long.

Baron (Alietrius): I called you kingpin for the longest time and you helped me with few things only a thief can do. Then you IMMed. I called you “Kingpin” and you got pissed. After that I just avoided talking to you.

Wendral: I hated for you to auto. Pissed me off for couple of days.

Weggetama: When I saw you, first thing I did was “Mark of Prey”. After that you duo’d or whatever, I could see you. You just need to continue what you doing if you still around. Fear the Mark.

Shyrauk: Dude, go ahead with that event. I know you can do it. You good. Thank for everything.

Arriku: Thank you for the drama and being the tea-dispensing whore.

Norhm: Norm, dude. I was always searching for some nice axes for you. I had one from Yzekon, but you deleted soon after.

I am missing many heralds. Sorry. If you guys have anything to mention (good or bad), please feel free.

THUNDERING MAIDEN:
Una: For the life of me, I can’t spell your full name. Always looked up to you. Wanted you to behave like a First Mate and bark orders, would have been fun if you did.

Nian: Fun to talk to you, awesome RP. Always around for a good time and a round of drinks. Thank you.

Jolindar: Liked talking to you. Tried to approach you and speak with you, but often couldn’t cause of your cameo and then I forgot what I was talking about.

Demitride: I had hidden motives to make you more powerful in the Empire. I mentioned what I wanted to from you, but there were couple of things I was also doing. No one will ever know, didn’t even put it in my role.

Kitty: Man, you disappeared.

Ruutob: We talked few times and nice interaction with you.

Colastinar (sp?): Dude, what happened? You were doing good and then you disappeared.

I missed few more people from the ship. Please comment if you like.

Others:
Astomel: Just go talk to Cap’n. You should be referred by a name synonym to hell. Astomel the Guide of Inferno. Do you ever come out of that place. How many trips have you taken?

Thendrell: Thank you for awesome weapons and talks. My favorite dwarf paladin. I kept those two blade for the longest time. I wish you could reforge armor. While trying to get away from Fyeereth’s bantering, I told her and Iunna that I loved you more than most other people. I thought they let me go after that, but Iunna usually asked how you doing & I tried my best not to talk about it.

Reforged Weaponmaster’s Scimitar: 11hit/11dam
Reforged Jagged Short Sword: 4 hit/11dam

Sarien: Liked you when were with Celenai, then hated you when you broke my best friend’s heart. Started to like you again because you used to randomly pop in and chat a lil. Then Arriku came along and I lost track till you IMMed and then you deleted (which sucks).

Woldrun: Drillmaster and Commander. I have no idea how we started to talk and I how I started to tell you if someone might be around hidden. We (Heralds) were betting that you becoming the commander during the rites. Alerted you few times if people came near the village and none of you guys were around. You were the only one who always said “I greet you, Edika LightFeather”. Awesome RP. Hope you enjoyed the scimitar

Nim: We travelled extensively. Thank you for showing me all those places.

Oethipius: I got pissed when you first asked me a question. I remember I was on the 2nd circle. After you got moved to Galadon, we started to talk extensively. And then started with exchanging gift. Thank you for everything.

Susu (Drillmaster Assassin): One of my Indian friends was looking over when I was playing CF and told me that kids in India say “susu” when they need to pee. So, every time I saw your name I laughed. Thank you.

Flaire & Egrelam: Loved traveling with you two. With Tellik, I knew I would be taking blows and Flaire will be hacking his way through. I wish I had more time to spare so I could travel more with you guys. I would love to see some titles/IMM exp given to people who explore everything and take on people (n00bs) like me.

Calue: I marked you few times so we can talk. Loved your attitude to come in town and just try to persuade before you attacked the spire.

Alzinghul: Liked you around the bar. I don’t think you attacked anyone in the bar after we became friends. I started writing that play and then stopped cause I lost interest. Had awesome time in your drink-to-death game with Enlilth till the stupid thief had to poison you.

Kasir: Loved talking to you cause we had common enemy, “Iktul”.

Iktul: Hated your guts, awesome RP. I would throw away or give away anything you like on me just to piss you off.

Inwe: Loved talking to you. Always fun when I had a friend who would pop out of duo and drink with me.

Thomayen: I wanted you to be guided by the Captain. I would imagine I was close before you got the juice.

Gahtho: Liked you a lot. We leveled together. I think you the only other drillmaster I really cared for. Helped you get some gear whenever I could.

Waramanga: WARA? You and Gahtho helped me to many times in leveling. We cleaned out the mausoleum like 10times so I can completed that darn quest.

Outlander Druid: Dude, I can’t remember your name right now, but whenever I saw you, it meant I am gonna level.

NEXUS:
You guys are given “Eyes of Equilibrium” for a reason. Lastname has no implication on alignment. I got attacked couple of times cause some retard didn’t have his “eyes” up and saw LightFeather and attacked when light was heavy. But after Cabnil, it did not happen.

Many people I am forgetting. Edika lived for a long time and I dragged on for more. Please comment if you like.

If anyone can spare some money and buy my PBF, that will be awesome. Thank you in advance.