Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectsociopath meets angstyteen = susubienko vs tabius
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=81460&mesg_id=81572
81572, sociopath meets angstyteen = susubienko vs tabius
Posted by mageplayer on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

You felt you succeeded by making others feel the hate vibe emanating from you? Just some things:

1) hate/negative vibe = negative playing experience for most players. Nobody expects you to molly coddle or talk about your cousin in cleaveland, but nobody wants to be abused, even if its "rp". If you don't know the fine line between abuse and evil rp, try talking to gahdak, ahtieli. All my interactions with them made it clear they were evil, and would kick my goodie/mage ass if they had a chance, but the interactions were fun. Yours were not.

2) You sound very mature and rational in your note, so I'll throw a bone out there to you to consider this. We all live in a gameworld, where primarily we try to have our own fun, but we try to balance that fun with other people's fun. That's why the unspoken rule that people don't full loot generally, is there. We want to have fun, but if we take it all away from everyone else by leaving them empty corpses, they leave, reducing our fun, and for some of us, making feel that slight tug of conscience at just hurting another carrion fields player for a cheap reason.

The way you talk to people, interact people, is similar to full looting. You can loot = You can talk evil. But it has to be within bounds. Remember that there are people on the other side, and its not all about you.