Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: Good luck with the new job, man.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=81460&mesg_id=81570
81570, RE: Good luck with the new job, man.
Posted by Susu on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Of course I understood, but I didn't, and don't, agree. There is a significant difference between our situations. I was sending a lesson to a person that had actually fought me, and aided someone fighting against me. You, however, were saying you wanted to send a lesson to someone who had never attacked you, or helped anyone fighting you. You see the difference, yah?

I was telling the healer not to interfere in my fights, that the ranger chose the fight and should fight her own battles. You were not saying that to me, I would have been happy to have the mage I'd attacked fight me alone. You were just saying "don't attack my friends" and that's entirely different, and not something she would accept.

Obviously I the player knew what you were doing, and it was perfectly justified for your role as a fortressite helping another fortressite. But the character thought it only cheapened and weakened your character, as well as the mage character.

Hope that clears it up.