Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: (AGE DEATH) [BATTLE] Susubienko Glomska the Swift Stroke of Death, Drillmistress of Battle
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=81460&mesg_id=81558
81558, RE: (AGE DEATH) [BATTLE] Susubienko Glomska the Swift Stroke of Death, Drillmistress of Battle
Posted by N b M on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well now, unfortunately I feel the need to defend myself.

Not once did I tell people NOT to loot rager enemies, NOT F'EN once.

I did tell Reivar that his "crazed full looting and full saccing trend" of everyone and anyone was getting the same #### done to villagers who didn't deserve it, I for one was an example who had it done to them.

You for one obviously don't know fact from fiction and a lot of people had a lot of dislike for susu for obvious reasons, it is absolutely delightful that the player won't own up to the character because he knows this, even though he attempts to twist perception with his words in such a way as to make it look like everyone who interracted with the character and didn't like him was insane.

"Well it was in my role to be a cock to everyone, so thats cool, it doesn't make me a ####, just my character" - come on man, that's utterly ridiculous.

I did enjoy the way you stuck to your rp though "Mageslave and Magefilth" certainly never got old, catch the sarcasm?

The problem was, you were a #### to most EVERYONE including cabalmates, and not a #### in a way that you could tell it was rp.
But a #### in a way that was obviously your ego riding through.
Wooptie doo, you perfected assassinate as a scout in battle after sitting in the 30 for nearly 400 hours, be proud, awsome, but don't take that cockbag ass self grown egotistical attitude out on everyone around you.

####