Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: I'll bite...
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=81225&mesg_id=81355
81355, RE: I'll bite...
Posted by Tabius on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I will be the first to admit I was wrong here, as far as what it written here. And I kind of feel like a jack ass about what I said in my previous post to you about that, not sure how I could have missed this. It still raises my earlier question, why was the rule enforced on me and not on others, like all the others. Both the Commander and Drillmistress have admitted to me that they have attacked and killed non cabal enemies, more than once. And I am positive every one else holding a Hut has as well. But I just want to get this straight, out of the horses mouth so to speak, say I go roll an Outlander ranger, I set up camp outside the ruins, on the trail, I kill a Villager with a couple tag along, I strip alot of his gear away an walk away. Said Villager later sees me on Eastern Road, if he attacks and kills me his Hut will be burned? Because if this is the case I think thats about the stupidest thing I have ever heard, an it is surely not anything that has ever been enforced.