Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: Cast of Characters, Employment Roster (Farewells)
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=8103&mesg_id=8124
8124, RE: Cast of Characters, Employment Roster (Farewells)
Posted by Jiellon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
>Jiellon: A new character that came at the tail end of her
>life, but seemed to know quite a bit about Zefarah’s
>household affairs and Mayesha. Wonder who you were in the
>past.. anyhow, would have been interesting to see what you
>really knew.

I didn't really interact with you in past characters, but I had seen/heard/spoke briedly of you/with you a long way back. I knew you were vain(?) and a bit of flattery would be all it took to get what information Jiellon needed. I was also involved in the Arvam Situation with my last character, who wanted to be empowered by him. and had spent a good deal of time listening to hearsay and asking questions about the happenings of "that fateful night", soon becoming one of the few that knew the complications of the situation.

Jiellon was VERY interested in the whole Anti-Life thingy, and knew that he wanted some book. He also knew that Mayesha had pretended to have that book, and was killed for it. From what I knew of Mayesha (having spoke to her mainly as Tussock, but encountering her in most of my other characters) she was the kind who'd scheme behind the Immy-clan's back, was very mischevious, and was crafty and clever and all that. So, Jiellon came up with a theory based on these reasonings. (I didn't tell you and Sheiya all of it though...) I feel I was able to play with you quite well, having read up on Drow in the "Drow Fortress", a link you had put on your site(what was that again? That was neat). You fit the Drow Profile, complete with female hierarchy, kiss my rings manservent and such like that. Again, VERY well played.