Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectCast of Characters, Employment Roster (Farewells)
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=8103&mesg_id=8106
8106, Cast of Characters, Employment Roster (Farewells)
Posted by MistressZefarah on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mayesha: A great matchup. Catty, zany, and stylishly distinctive. A fela goddess with a Cockney accent (Sounds like it) and her drow follower with an Elizabethan accent is just .. utterly rich. She embraced Zefarah from the beginning, and kept an active interest in her throughout her life. There was a lot of energy and physical closeness in the interaction. For all the flames IMMs get for not interacting enough with their followers, this will be the opposite. Mayesha worked about as hard as anyone in allowing Zefarah to thrive. There is no way I’m going to be able to follow this act, because you had the perfect environment and storyline to keep her around. Your disappearance and working behind the scenes basically magnified the attention Zefarah received, and that's what it takes to keep her successful. But see you soon. Marvelous, darling, mwuah!

Arvam: Great job setting up dinner for her and waiting tables during her dinner date. That was brilliant. You will be an excellent servant for the Parlour Girls. :)

Divox: A distinguished client who gave her two of his bodyguards. She loved hearing about his girl problems. You’re just too nice, Divox! You need to be more tyrannical.

Dakizar: Patient, wise, and arrogant. The sort of deadly, coldly intelligent, and subtly charming character that Parlour Girls like.

Mhuybirra: A fela masseuse who joined ranks with Zefarah. You should see her massages. Just grrrrrreat.

Theddledim: Cute but jumpy. A generous donor. I really was convinced you were a paranoid player OOC, because you showed all the signs of paranoid disorder.

Rogilimack: Hilarious character, helped him rank in his younger days. Paid her hundreds of thousands in copper for her help. I didn’t think it was Theddledim, because this character was fierce. However, I had a brief suspicion from his affinity for the shire, and the way he would give her money similar to how Theddledim did, and also one other reason which you will find out later. ORC!

Jiellon: A new character that came at the tail end of her life, but seemed to know quite a bit about Zefarah’s household affairs and Mayesha. Wonder who you were in the past.. anyhow, would have been interesting to see what you really knew.

Asielith: A fierce porcupine who led her around a few times. Fun traveling with you. Watch out for Xoltrander. He will tool any shifter.

Phoden: Another porcupine, and her master of arms for her bodyguards.

Raliyas: Stole more things from her than any gang-bang full-loot session could match, without laying a finger on her. They need to make blade barrier prevent theft, damn it! That’s alright, though. Stargher gave you some good spankings for your naughtiness.

Annette: A friend and donor who hero’d Zefarah almost single-handedly. I hope you treat you-know-who as well as you treated Z!

Tarlin, Deltine, Jendai, Cheli: All servants/bodyguards who made their way onto the payroll

Inthulstrea: The primary servant who left along with her to the Underdark. Polished and extremely loyal. Played the servant role to a tea, and really helped recreate the domestic setting I’ve always wanted to see in a drow house relationship. It all came to a head when Zef fell to the maran/drake gangbang, and Inthulstrea dropped everything he had to salvage 90% of her things. This is roleplay at its best. No one drops their phat set just so they can salvage someone else’s high-heels, hairbrushes, and mirrors. Very few mortal characters enjoy this kind of loyalty. I would say I envied Inthulstrea. I have always wanted to play a servant character, but I could never find the mistress. Here, we had both crucial elements in place. Aside from Mayesha, this was the character that put the most work into her. As for the sooner-than-expected departure, you entered her life around her 400th hour. A sudden exit like this will ensure that the experience did not go stale, and you will always be intrigued by what more could have happened. Also, she is the kind of girl that a guy will leave his wife for, so you best get back to your woman and snap out of it. I would also say that I am touched that someone can recognize and appreciate my character portrayal – enough to research it and dedicate 150 hours of their own character to support it. I did not have to explain anything, and Inthulstrea was able to match this concept step by step. The NY thing is even more crazy, because I think of NY’s corporate world in implementing the Parlour. Maybe that was it - NY. This has to be one of the deepest, most rewarding interactions I have ever seen.

Darantin: Svirf/drow warrior who left the Rift to serve Zefarah. Again, she loves those Nexans! A tormented, drow-mix character with stylish interpretation of the drow culture. Zefarah will take good care of Kyorla for you. Too bad you deleted!

ENTROPY: Primarily just Samtuka, another zany and unique character who was Zefarah’s roommate. A close relationship. Ulfin also was entertaining.

TRIBUNAL: Generally nice to her - Eskelian, Deigreck, Lobengula, Nraglathoc.

BATTLE: Probably the most fun cabal to follow around. Shamus, Tambra, Rhuean, Eroek, Koogar interacted with her on multiple occasions. She mainly liked Rhuean and Eroek, but Eroek disappeared, so Rhuean became her favorite. Unfortunately, you all die too much to be able to converse beyond a superficial level.

DAWN: Mainly Barpasar, who would visit her on occasion.

MARAN/Drakes: Not really an issue, since she avoided most confrontations. A bit out of control, but I understand this is all good fun, and I don’t really care who dies. At any rate, Zefarah was played at a level where deaths to her person were rather inconsequential – the organization surrounding her ensured her longevity and protection. For example, her one hero death was already pre-paid for ten times over, via Dranolian, Stargher, and other bodyguards who were loyal to her. At any rate, I am sure you are all entertaining to interact with on the opposite end, as I thought Wasarbre was entertaining (“Hello der, pretty lady”). As for Gorach, you’re a bard with guts, and I respect anyone who’s willing to get axed by Stargher and keep coming after him like a junkyard dog. You would be a good bodyguard for a Parlour Girl in another incarnation with your willingness to jump into a fray.

NEXUS: Sent many clients to her with aching bodies. Cute little gnomes getting tooled by villager mace specs and coming to her for TLC. Oh, wait.. Fearsome Seekers of Balance, I mean. Thalongrim and Cercanopuno, Gyrsdhan, Garlinthas, Kwancheung spoke with her or traveled on numerous occasions.

SYLVAN: Basically guerilla-war faring terrorists. Shalven harassed her the most, waylaying clients in front of her house. Hilarious, actually. Good thing Dullameh and Dranolian were around to rid her of this problem. He never came back afterwards.

SCION: The cabal that most actively involved itself with her. She only wanted clients and fashionable clothing for her own evil massage business from them. Romantic interest in some of the members made it a complicated affair that is hard to label. Anyhow, Daiken, Lyrxovia, Fauqi, Kalraak, Dwoggurd, all traveled with her more than once.

Dullameh: Didn’t interact too deeply, but you seemed about as personable as a lich can be, and helped scare Shalven away, which she remembers.

Orinah/Stargher: Worked the most to obtain things for her, and were experienced characters. Stargher probably accounts for 65% of her net wealth. Zefarah liked Stargher more, because he had vulnerabilities. I knew it was Orinah immediately – the aliases are a dead giveaway. I couldn’t help but laugh every time I interacted with Stargher, mainly because I know it was Orinah. Two things stand out that I find humerous. First is Stargher’s “nod” alias – it reminds me of the late SNL comedian Chris Farley. Both are very large men who nod their heads curtly, so I kept visualizing Stargher as Chris Farley with red hair. Second was the discussion about parlour finances. Drow: “Darling, are you a capable financier?” Fire Giant: “Certainly, my dear. What sort of ledger are you looking to maintain?” The idea of a financially savvy fire giant is just too brilliant.

Urden: At first she felt he was cold and immersed in his studies, but he soon became quite charming to her, and developed a working relationship alongside her for equipment ventures.

Krivohan: Quite charming to her. A generous donor of pretties, invited her to Hell on multiple occasions.

Dranolian: A classy benefactor and mistress relationship that was rapidly evolving into a something deeper. He put a lot of effort into her, and impressed her consistently. He had the high-power position in Scion, and the expensive gifts to back it up – enough to keep any Parlour Girl happy. Because of unique circumstances surrounding his character’s origins, and his obsession with the Sceptre- she was hesitant to love him … but he grew on her. He would always surprise her with something ingenious. Because the both of them were so busy, it was difficult to get them together consistently. If things had been different, this probably would have been a romance. Obtuse and difficult to talk to, but a well designed character that really made her successful.

Ruiliden: Tough shifter who fell in love with her and was a generous patron.

HERALD: Mainly Xiouze, a lovely fela. Mistress Jevanah, another fashionably elegant drow. Cariatid, for making her a nice statue of Zefarah.

Really, you were all just delightful. Do be nice to all my masseuses. Dakizar hates it when I have to complain to him.