Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectThoughts on the anti-paladin
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=7889&mesg_id=7894
7894, Thoughts on the anti-paladin
Posted by Stargher on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Read or don't, agree or don't, just my thoughts.

1. The new blessing...sucks. Instead of getting no soul from someone how about maybe half normal? Because the negative *FAR* outweighs the positive as it is.

2. Iron grip...ok, if someone can dispel my physical transformation, let me dispel shapeshifters back to human. There is one good reason there will never be an a-p of truly monstrous proportions for long, any thief/transmuter combo can kill them with just bj, dispel, fumble. The time I was slept at the archmage by the bard was just sad.

3. Unholy weapons...make them harder to destroy based upon the souls in them. Maybe make it necessary to have a paladin untaint it, or harm the people that destroy it...something.

4. Aura of despair...not overly useful and can be very deadly if you need to run quick anywhere near anything "natural", maybe make it like the deshield command...

5. Defense...or lack there of. Extra weapon or a shield is a terrible choice to have to make when you can't dodge, especially when you're a giant and can't carry those extra few items like shields. Hey, our prime advesary are those sanctuaried paladins who wrath alot....dodge isn't much to ask.

6. In general...a great class to play at times, not a character for any real solo work except some prepped wetworks.