Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: Addiction is hard to kick, hard to kick. (super long)
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=7413&mesg_id=7437
7437, RE: Addiction is hard to kick, hard to kick. (super long)
Posted by Wasarbre on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well never got to catch you again after you heroed. You killed me when I was rank 31, and I tried hard to find you and catch you again afterthat.....no luck, you run fast and hide good. Few gang fights on me, but nothing special. Until I learnt a few recent prayers, there isnt a whole lot I could do in a fight. 1.(Shieldbash...umm, fails most of the time, doesnt seem to lag at all.) 2.(Angelswing, 20% of time causes some bleeding/boneshatter, 3 round lag, pretty good damage) 3. Disarm you. (wasnt too worried about your weapons in fight) 4. Good ole' Wrath, 2 round lag, does way more damage. ( Plus you are duergar, heh)

I knew you were a Goapa charactor the soon as I read a log where you called me another spam wrathing paladin. *shrug* That and your predictable 'bb' in your log posts. hehe

I always like your charactors, and you do a good job. Sorry I couldnt really make our encounters more interesting. Oh yeh, one thing that comes to mind. During a raid of the chasm, you fled writhing (from some others, i think) and walked right past me as I was re-sancting myself. I was targeting someone else at the time. I had quickly set a macro to 'Wrath fauqi' (hehe) I was pissed off, because that wrath would have dropped you as you walked off. My excellent spelling job!

Take care, and hope to see another of your charactors.