Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: When did I ever say RobDarken knew how to RP?
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=73832&mesg_id=74066
74066, RE: When did I ever say RobDarken knew how to RP?
Posted by Rogue on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I ignored you, because you were annoying, and crying like a
baby. That's what the ignore command is for, annoying gits like
you that only want to spam my screen with how tough you are and
teleporting inbetween tells to keep your distance. Ignore is GREAT,
because annoying little children like yourself that expect my life story because I just famined you, or expect me to justify every action I do while I am trying to type out Commune Wither @target.

If you're on ignore, that means I don't want to hear you, because I don't like you. Don't get mad, just grow up, and have fun.

Rot/flee doesnt kill anyone. If you die to it, your about to con die anyways, or need to rethink your item knowledge.

Rot stops hp and mv regen, makes you more vuln to other sups, and in some people, causes panic, changing the fight from hit and run, to seek and destroy.

It is a wonderful opener, and even more so for fights that are going to take a while to wittle down. But, I know you knew that, you just wanted a reason to say Gay outloud without incriminating yourself.

It does take the weight off your chest to say it doesn't it?

Gay.

Maybe one day you can get over your lack of confidence and self-awareness and can go by the local jail and let your parents know the truth. Maybe one day, maybe not.