Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: (DEL) Orinah the Weaver of the Elements
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=7313&mesg_id=7332
7332, RE: (DEL) Orinah the Weaver of the Elements
Posted by Orinah on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I do in fact compliment the enemies I feel made an impression, not necessarily impressing me per se, just an impression. Like Wasarbre. Fine, he didn't scare me, wasn't some behemoth that could not be dropped and I feared. He had heart, courage and wisdom, in a good mix, and I compliment him for it. However, many people I just feel no impact what so ever. I don't see the rp side of enemies alot (Alysrith might be the most rp I got from an enemy, and it was only to hiss something at me a few times), so I only see them from the interactions of strife. If I judge too much, or too harshly, well, then I'm an ass and I can apologize for it but I won't likly change simply because I know I am. The OOC potshots...well, remember asking what I hated about Dakizar so much? It is not an IC thing, I really do detest the people that build up to some point, then drop off their time to near zero so they can keep what they have. I play out every character until it is time to die one way or another, and I just can't fathom why it would be another way. Again, just me. As for our interaction...I did so try to help make you look fashionable...although towards the end seemed you became more and more interested in stats of an item then the look. Ring of vitality is not anywear near as fashionable as a ruby ring shaped like a spider. Hell, we could have had you dressed in everything that looked or was from a spider. Now that, is fashion.