Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: (DEL) Orinah the Weaver of the Elements
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=7313&mesg_id=7325
7325, RE: (DEL) Orinah the Weaver of the Elements
Posted by Orinah on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
We "interacted" once. Of all the opinions of anyone, yours I will take to heart the least. I know he would have wanted it back. And if he had asked, bartered, or whatever, I would have indeed given it to him. It is the demand that spoiled that. As I said before as well, it may well be his rp, I believe a piece of everyone shows through regardless, and I just do not like Dullameh. I cannot say I do not like John Q., never met the man. Hell, he might well be my best friend from third grade and we could go out and have a few drinks. Fine. OK. I do not like ->Dullameh. I never said I idolized Istendil or Zorszaul, I used them as examples for his absurd claims was all. Indeed, I aplaud whoever played Istendil, I believe it was a mastefully played character. Power, fear, intriuging twists in character, I was sorry to see him go. But no two players can really be compared by any real means. I can say Tobeldest is a better rager then Nilushka, them both being cloud giant warriors, but by who's standards and what reasons? As for whiny...*shrug* If something came across that way...well, I won't apologize for your interpritations of it. I have nothing to whine about. I play the game I play, to whatever extent I can, for me.