Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: Sort of
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=72408&mesg_id=72574
72574, RE: Sort of
Posted by Lyristeon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
And you were told that if you got rid of those annoying things, you would be a good player. It is my job to snoop everyone at points to make sure they aren't doing things crooked. Yes, I was the one that saw the blindfold thing and found it to be a bug. But, before you got sent to the realm to have a chat, I was the one who brought it to all of the 58+ imms to make sure that it was handled properly. You didn't get the slay/purge. You were asked, nicely I might add, not to abuse bugs even if they haven't been fixed. You are the one who made it seem like if you didn't get an immediate response or a fix about something that it meant open game for abuse. In the realm, you came across as the ass, not the one who spoke to you.

The problem with your apology is that it came across as fake. You basically created this huge pile of crap and planted some flowers around it to try to make it not smell as bad.

Perfect Waris deletion thread?

Guys, I am sorry for this character, I was a jerk. There were personal problems because of a friend dying. I am not going to comment on myself or what I thought. I was playing through fogged lenses.

Goodbyes to those of you I interacted with....

Don't come across as the victim here. What you seem to forget is that 90% of what we, as imms, saw from you came through your prayers. We don't snoop everyone all day. Now, if 90% of your interactions with another player was from those types of prayers, how would you react? We are playing too and we, just like you guys, don't like having to hear inane ooc tells from another player. Now, imagine that same player sending 100 of them to you.

I haven't heard one imm knock you for your IC stuff aside from calling the kettle black. Nobody said you took your ooc stuff ic.

Nobody was happy when Nightshade passed away. I know you were closest to him. But, for imms like me who judge each character separately to keep parity lines clean, I had no idea who you were or what was going on. It wasn't until you were over 400 hours old before I found out that you were Guy. And even then, I didn't know your affiliation with Nightshade. It wasn't until this deletion thread that I figured out who Guy even was.