Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectI don't see a problem here
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=72408&mesg_id=72525
72525, I don't see a problem here
Posted by Kernagor on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
The Imms generally have better things to do than flame players on their death threads. If such things occured, there is probably reason for them. You don't get to bitch at people and then expect them to not bitch back, that isn't how the world works.

Waris wasn't as bad as this thread makes him seem. I knew that if I fought him I didn't have much of a chance, but if I died he'd do his best to see all my eq returned to me. I'm sure he helped people and he definitely gave one of my lowbies an interesting and cool interaction. And unlike many other chars which people might have considered "better", he didn't spend his time multi-killing newbies (heralds) and he never full sacced one of the many kills he got on me and my cabalmates while I was online.

But really, if you want imms to take the high road, you gotta take it first. Honestly? In every character I make there are some deaths that make me want to go into a FAGTRON-level meltdown. But I, and most other people, manage to restrain myself. And not many imms say bad things on my death threads. Of course, maybe I'm lying. Perhaps the more likely reason is the OOC connections we have - I beg them really hard and offer to prostitute myself.

Fact remains: if you don't want it heard don't frickin say it. If Waris hadn't prayed about it there'd be no pray logs to offer, would there?