Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectI interacted with you as three characters and... (LONG)
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=72408&mesg_id=72518
72518, I interacted with you as three characters and... (LONG)
Posted by Kreo on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I REALLY enjoyed it with all three.

Deiea:
As Deiha I really enjoyed runing around with you, I learned a BUNCH of stuff from you and I loved the duergar RP. You always seemed to play it cool and I never once saw you loot anyone really. Not even a single piece, but then again you had quite the set that early really. hehe

Khurga:
As Khurga we didn't interact and chat that much, and Khurga truly feared you as advisor. Though he knew that as long as you had some power he wouldn't get booted right away as Khurga had his uses as a meat shield and whatnot. Even though his only goal with being in Scion was to be able to eat gnomes...

Kreo:
Kreo feared you, a powerful duergar AP... Tried to make friends with you early on and I was set to join Scion. Enjoyed our chats. That time I almost killed the chancellor in the sewers I was terrified when you told me something in the line with "That wasn't very smart now was it?". 2 mins later you fail to sleep me in Hamsah and I run to Galadon just to meet you there, get summoned into a locked room and one-rounded. You didn't take anything but the gold, thanks for that.
After that we had a truce for quite some time until I joined the empire. That blackjack I got off at you at the vanquisher was one of the highlights in Kreos life. Haven't had such an adrenaline rush in CF for quite some time! Though kicked myself a bit for having to hide from you after that since Kreo was all about greed and knew what was coming for him. hehe

All in all, I LOVED Waris. I never saw any of the #### some call on you. Though I did get a "hunch" about it from some posts here on the forums. I know it's hard but try to ignore all the #### outside the character until he's dead. No doubt that would have made even more people love Waris and in the long run I think you'd have more fun and gotten even further with him.

Keep up the kickass chars your provide!