Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: Eshval
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=71829&mesg_id=71915
71915, RE: Eshval
Posted by Elerosse_lazy on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well this is a sad sight to see. As Innis you empowered my first empowerment character, and then a slew of failed paladins, shamans, and druids. I was sad to see you hang up that religion. And while I was never able to get into a mindset that allowed me to feel like I could play an Eshval follower, that doesn't mean I didn't want to!

My favorite little interaction was a little brawl in the inn around Halloween a couple years back. I screwed up the log so didn't capture any of the fight but this was the mob which I am 99% sure you were controlling.

(Translucent) (Red Aura) A large female stands in the darkness, licking 'something' off her finger

Hormah the Dark Sister of Tormented Pleasures concentrates for a moment, then resumes her position.

Hormah the Dark Sister of Tormented Pleasures licks the blood off of the head of Mavinero.

You say to Hormah the Dark Sister of Tormented Pleasures 'I see you have gotten your blood.'

Was even more fun because of the complete randomness of it. Completely unexpected when I poked my head in the inn.

Anyway, you were an asset to CF and will be missed. Good luck with whatever fills your time in the future.