Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: I'll be as nice as I can when I say this
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=70715&mesg_id=70837
70837, RE: I'll be as nice as I can when I say this
Posted by Waris on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
There was a raid where you fleed once instead of throwing me
I think it was at the fort you looked to be covered and went into the inner maybe you had less HP than I thought but I was certain I was dead that time. Infact I think I went AFK to smoke a cig after that 110 hp escape.

With araille I really thought you had waay more HP I could have sworn I only hit you a handfull of times and you literally ran out like 3 rounds before I was about to go down. 213 hp escape!

It just seemed to me alot that you ran out on gangs when if you'd just stuck around one more round and RPKed-thrown you would have gotten me, atleast to my perspective. Maybe I'm wrong, but thats how it seemed to be, hence me echoing Eshvals opinion.

And as an aside I liked Miz later in life (Maybe in the early days of our fighting I might have gotten spiteful had I gotten you, but by the time I turned the tables on you I felt differently). Even if you were my bane with searing light and heartseekers for most of my life.