Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Mizfara ben-Ashkari the Judge, Jury, and Executioner, Captain of the Brigade
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=70715&mesg_id=70736
70736, RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Mizfara ben-Ashkari the Judge, Jury, and Executioner, Captain of the Brigade
Posted by Lyristeon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Very well done. Lyristeon quest whore. Heh. I do try to do a lot of them, but, when I do, it's meant for anyone who can do them to do them. I am more apt to bitch slap a punk during the quests than I am to give an alignment slap. If I am not in my own form, feel free to assume that it is the mob and not the imm doing the quest. Alignment shouldn't play into a quest where Rimefang is running rampant.

Baerinika and I were watching you lay down the law on a Fort member then killing a bad guy who was raiding all within like 2 minutes of each other, saw the sphere and hence your title.

I was trying to see what I could give to you that would help you realize how well you had actually done. I wound up picking a warrior legacy for you. Just so you know, you are the first one that I have given a warrior legacy who isn't a warrior. That type of reward isn't taken lightly and some even think it shouldn't be done at all.

You kind of got lucky when you age died. I had just logged in about 30 seconds before your last pray and was able to shoot off some last minute echoes for you. Heh, as much as I saw you, you should play a Lyr follower.

After nearly 700 hours of playing, there are quite a few other things I could say, but, that would be rambling. Good luck with your next.