Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectSome general things and goodbyes for Imms
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=66616&mesg_id=66621
66621, Some general things and goodbyes for Imms
Posted by Eoria on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I really loved this char and I think it was most deadly and most effective in group vs group fights.
Though rp was not really great, I was planing to be Khaso follower but he went puff and I did not
put as much as I was going into rp department. So I mostly rped my own rl personality, sort of.
Still I was trying to be good imperial/war master/empress I'm not sure how good I was so
ANY comments are welcome, especialy from imms, especialy if it is bashy comments :)

Those who I did not answer on tells, it's not because of my lack of rp or something but because
of unablity to speak with 5-7 people at once, while speaking on a phone or working at the office
or such.

After Taelina and unlucky attempt of mummification I was going to see how good non rager bards.
I must say they are way more powerful :) I was planing to get 200 pk but donno how close I was.
So if anyone up to pay for PBF you are welcome.

Zridv, you made comment that with me being Empress, Empire was not getting stronger. That is exactly
I wanted to. I got sick about mass logouts of enemies and mass logins of imperials. So when this start
happens I was trying to play less for a week or two, or play other time. As result at the end of these
weeks some imperials deleted and I could enjoy tons of enemies again.

About 1/3 or 1/4 of character life I spent as almost only imperial in hero range. That was most funny time though
kicking tons of enemies with kostyan was funny too. Sometimes I was trying to do raids against strong
opposition, sometimes I was sorta ganging biatch :)

Nepe: What did you do with Biomancer?! :) It's not fun to be defiler there.

Iunna: Thanks for second name and fun. Story I told at the Inn was complete improvisation. I hope you
liked it regardless my enrgish.

Kasty: Arena competition was such a cool event, we need more of this! And I enjoy killing ragers :P

Enlilth: Huge thanks for all imm love and interations I got from you. You were like the only imm who spoke
with me :). I loved just everything I saw from you and you really made me want to roll your follower, so
I will try one day if you don't mind to deal with my engrish.

Zulg: Thanks for giving me chance to be Emperor. Still wonder why you selected me, since all sect leaders
had just one vote.

Imms: thanks for making such a great game.

P.S. I will try to write more goodbyes but I suck in remembering names and 600 hours is a lot so I will
forget a lot of people. It will be better if you drop word or two.

May be if imperial A demote imperial B, then imperial A gets difference on donations from imperial B?
this probably will encourage more demotions