Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Golhyrr Maglust the Relentless Pursuer of Magi, Commander of Battle
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=63983
63983, (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Golhyrr Maglust the Relentless Pursuer of Magi, Commander of Battle
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Dec 4 21:15:26 2007

At 8 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 28th of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Golhyrr perished, never to return.
Race:dark-elf
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:286
64181, Didn't we just hold the Rites?
Posted by Malcolm on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I did not expect to see this happen so quickly. I had tried to get as many levels as I could because Kastellyn, at first, suggested I might be able to fight and then completely forbade it, which is understandable. Perdray secretly always itched for a fight with you, but you were commander and she showed the Village respect. All of the Village. Still.. getting off one wither on you would have been fun. *grin* I thought you did a great job of rallying everyone when I was about, but after you won commander it was not often I saw you. Probably more my doing. I hope to see you again in the Village sometime soon.

Just a side note: You were probably one of two dagger specs in the whole existing player base that did not annoy me because you actually relied on more than just making enemies bleed and forgot other options. Well done.

Malcolm.
64005, Thanks for the advice!
Posted by Cezar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It was very helpful. Very well done with the character too.
64001, A great run!
Posted by BatuBerak on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Spoke to you just a few times I believe with Berak, and fought a few with Batu. Tried to get some interaction from you with Batu once.

Saw you running on eastern road, was quite hurt from just fighting some outlander, so I asked you if you wished to sit down and talk for a little while. The reply I got was something about me bringing my swords to the talk instead, and I just saw you came running straight at me. So well, fled the field. Never stood a chance against you it seemed. Though it was always a blast fighting you.

Looking forward to your next one!
63987, Argh!
Posted by Kiraan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Didn't know that was the last burst from ya! I knew you and Mul targeted me to keep me away from being able to heal Ald.

For a dark-elf to be a commander, well respected.
64004, RE: Argh!
Posted by haltan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
bah... was really looking forward to fight you more, wanted to change the fact that you owned me those couple times we fought...:-)