Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectThanks for the kind words...
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=60223&mesg_id=60412
60412, Thanks for the kind words...
Posted by Twist on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'm still pissed that you had that "Warrior's Tournament" at like 5:00 system time on a Monday. Who plays then? Geez. :P

Actually it probably worked out better that way. If I had managed to win and gotten a third legacy at that point, Iunna would never have given me one 3 months later. And while any third legacy is great, the one she gave me really sealed a lot of vulns Hunsobo had. You might have given me something else (which would have been great, too, but might not have covered up a weakness so well).

As for passing you up - I was sorta watching that but also just sorta taking pk's as they came to me. I imagine if I had wanted to just rack up a bunch more kills I could have just fought as many ragers (w/o the head) as possible, but Hunsobo wasn't about that. And realistically, with the number of people who wanted to duel me or have their last death be to me, it probably balanced out...a "griefer" char who picks on someone over and over and over doesn't get offered duels or have people want them to be their last death.