Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: Fortress
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=60223&mesg_id=60306
60306, RE: Fortress
Posted by Soayel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
>Soayel - ####ing healers.

I supposed having a mention here with these particular words means what I think... LOL

I s*ck at PK, but I think I made your life a little harder most of the time.

You and Waserax together were my plague... Dispel+Bash = Dead healer. Fortunately for me, I don't know how many times I fled with under 50hp in those circumstances.

You were a tough bastard, very competent and very good RP. I was sure you were an Imm. :)

I laughed for a while when I was alone at the Fortress and you tried, alone, to take the Orb. It went for a while until you left and said something like you would take it later... And what made made it even funnier was that you mixed "Orb" with "Codex". These littles mistakes you'd do when typing was actually helping get your "big dumb giant" thing. Heh.

You were really a beast to fight because you adapted your fighting as you stacked hours into the char. In the end, you'd know to knock me down with hand specs instead to focusing elsewhere with humansunders, and it actually made the fights a lot better and we all had to plan new strategies... Yours worked better, but still.. heh

Two thumbs up ! And come back with a goodie next time. :p