Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectToo Much Fun
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=60223&mesg_id=60281
60281, Too Much Fun
Posted by Kastellyn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were way, way too much fun to watch, man. I spent more time watching you fight than was probably healthy, but it was just addictive. Though it wasn't just me; I got this a lot:

snoop Hunsobo

Busy already. You tried to snoop Hunsobo.

Always classy, great RP that backed up the Mack truck running into your enemies.

I've got some ideas for making Emperor/Empire more than just near-constant raiding (which is a lot of fun!). Even though all require a decent coding effort, I think it would be doable and and a really interesting dynamic to add to the game.

Kharghurln: Khar got nice place Fifth Circle Hell for you, endless torment, metal desk, uncomfortable chair. Yar!

I knew you'd pass me up, despite me having more hours...:P And you did it with about half the PK deaths I ate. My flaming crown of giants is off to you! I'll echo Nep and say you are definitely one of the best all-around players of CF, across the board. Thanks for playing!

Kastellyn the Devourer of Magic, Lord of Legends

*** Email me your testimonials or two-line blurbs. Help our marketing efforts! ***