Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectAh, Hunsobo.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=60223&mesg_id=60243
60243, Ah, Hunsobo.
Posted by Ktaar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I have never met a character like Hunsobo, throughout the years I've played CF. This character was like a "Fortcouer that can PK". Hunsobo was a pure catalyst. The kind of character that would log in when 5-6 enemies are online, and suddenly you feel like the odds are even - honestly, people talk about those chars, but I have never had an ally like that before. I thought highly of Kharg, as well, but honestly, Hunsobo was one of a kind. Voting for you was actually very difficult for a number of reasons that I can't really go into (i.e. role). And my goals in that vote were mixed, as well, for those same reasons. Putting that aside, I can say that I thought you with Emperor powers would be sick and unbalanced and make things boring for you and whatever enemies stayed logged in, but on the flip side, I honestly felt like you deserved it because of the presence you brought. Afterwards I read some post by Dwoggurd saying that the Imperial voting system was broken because no one in their right mind would vote for the "strongest" challenger to the Throne - and I just tossed that in with my mixed feelings and goals re that vote. But you were very clever with your take on imperial politics, if not ruthless and machiavellian.

Anyway. This was a truly impressive character, and the most impressive cabal leader I have seen, and likely will ever see. I'll look forward to your next mort :)