Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectTribunals
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=60223&mesg_id=60225
60225, Tribunals
Posted by Twist on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tribunals:
Kholav - Man, you saved Hunsobo's life in more than ways than one, on several occasions. A lot of folks thought we were "joined at the hip" but, well, Hunsobo frequently walked around with "one other guy" while getting eq/raiding/etc. You and I rarely PK'd together, ever. Thanks a million, you made Hunsobo's early life good, and kept me from deleting on several occasions just by existing.
Taqutin - Thanks for the help all those times Team Fort had a big ol' posse waiting for me to retrieve. You were badass.
Bawgor - Similar to Kholav, thanks a bunch. You helped me gather several shinies, and you were always up for exploring/gold gathering/helping me retrieve if it didn't compromise the Spire.
Nuloh - We weren't together a lot...once you built up your big unholy, it seemed like if you and I were both on, most enemies in our range weren't. There was that time on eastern (I think you posted the log)...that was pretty kickass.
Maethron - Hated you (but in a good way!). Killing you that time after you had knocked me out, robbed me blind, and then left me felt *sooo* good. :)
Izuhlzin - My most recent Trib ally. Thanks for everything - we got a few together, heh.
Several others - Thanks for being an ally against the "'fugees"