Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: Battle. Nexus will come tomorrow
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=55962&mesg_id=56180
56180, RE: Battle. Nexus will come tomorrow
Posted by Eulinda on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Feeling was mutual, hon! As I said to you once a while ago, I was really very worried when Yean immorted that I wouldn't have any good friends, and that the first time you and I just went out and about, you died raiding nexus when I rescued you. I thought that was it, we'll never be friends, you'll hate me forever and never want to go have fun.

But you turned out to be just as much fun as going around with Yean (which is saying something, Yean and I had some terrific fun), each of you being skilled battle bards and roleplayers, both. Luckily we just got past that first fiasco and after that we pretty much kicked ass whenever we were together, we complemented each other well.

When I'm gone I'm going to post the rites from my point of view, including the tells we sent eachother. I think people will laugh very hard. I know I was!

Thanks for making a good chunk of Eulinda's time a huge barrel of monkeys worth of fun. You and Drak and Yean were her best friends and now she's had her heart ripped out and kicked to the curb. Guess she'll have to bury her sadness in blood... but not too much, it will stain her new shirt! :)

Good luck and yada yada yada. On second thought, you don't need luck!