Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRespects to a Good Char
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=55962&mesg_id=56059
56059, Respects to a Good Char
Posted by Yean on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I remember giving you your first interview, where everything in my head screamed 'Imperial'. But you persisted fiercely for a hut, and I really admired that. I'm glad to see you grew to become Veteran, and that's impressive for a first-time Villager. I hope you enjoyed the cabal as well, which I think you did having just age-died. :) A pity you got a leader position quite late..or perhaps you might have been able to live longer?

You were a creepy char to which I didn't know what to think of most of the time, which was great rp. Also, good job with the works..it's obvious that more effort has to be spent to write those, not having a good grasp of english..and I enjoyed the concepts tremendously. I think I liked your warmaster story best ;)

Greddarh was a beast as well..and probably gave me one of my best fights with another char of mine. I don't think you need good luck with your next..your skills surpass luck.