Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: Fortress
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=55962&mesg_id=56048
56048, RE: Fortress
Posted by Zephon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It was getting anoying as hell always trying to get ready to trance. When I am not quite ready they inform you of where I am or reveal my presence to you. By the end, I gave up and Nano convinced me to try assassinations instead since I can strike quickly if you enter in the room instead of trancing and risk being slept.

I did not make that many attempts on you I believe. I usually tried to trance. In fact, I believe I only made two sucessful assassinations in my character's entire life. One was Wenariath and the other was a villager (non-evil) who was doing evil things and was wanted.

What was with you coming after me while I was stalking that Scion? (I forget which scion, I think it was a fire giant)

Pesh was being a moron, revealing that I was stalking the Scion by yelling out, then telling you where I was when I was after your enemies and not you. You slept me and let the scion slip through your fingers and mine. It is how the game works but still that did not seem like something a villager should be doing. I think it was more pesh's fault than yours though, I doubt he informed you of the scion being there.

On another note, Zephon was supposed to be severly depressed/overly emotional.
Wouldnt you whine if you were like that? :P
(Sometimes he was not depressed but that is because he was happy.)