Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Enarn Orisian the Righteous Ruin of Iniquity, Marshall of the Fortress
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=55510
55510, (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Enarn Orisian the Righteous Ruin of Iniquity, Marshall of the Fortress
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Feb 24 04:34:22 2007

At 8 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 1st of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Enarn perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:transmuter
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:304
55577, was fun
Posted by zernhop lexicus on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thanka for dropping the random pieces of gear on me and the fun fights we had. was always a breath of fresh air to have another maran that knew his #### and when we rolled together there was not a lot to slow us down (EXCEPT the other forties more often then not).

I thought I was an addict and played too much but damn you trumped me.
55587, RE: was fun
Posted by Karel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Least I could do for the random shields. Invoker and trannie is a pretty nasty combo, invoker spells do plenty of damage without softening =P I think I tend to trump everyone on playing to much, I've yet to decide if it is a bad thing.
55576, RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Enarn Orisian the Righteous Ruin of Iniquity, Marshall of the Fortress
Posted by Haratzi on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It was refreshing with someone so competent in the Fortress. Neuro owned me pretty well. I'm pretty proud you never got me alone.

But then again, I never got you alone either. Heh.

Good luck with your next!
55586, RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Enarn Orisian the Righteous Ruin of Iniquity, Marshall of the Fortress
We were both really close to it though one time. Went to the chasm to get you and you nearly killed me for it. Then you came to the Fort and nearly died for it =P You were another ballsy guy I really liked, didn't matter how many defenders there were you were guaranteed to show up. Have to respect that.
55555, Damn! I was seriously looking over my logs....
Posted by Aithirmeis on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
this weekend (long working weekends, bleh) to write up those 9(?) missives I owed you, for real. I always thought you were a hell of a char, even when we were 15-20ish ranking in the crypts, We logged off for the night and I was gone for the weekend and sure enough by the time I saw you next (two-three days) you were hero'd! You were always nice and forgiving for my dumb ass and always willing to help I thank you for that. Enarn was such an awesome char, you are the caliber of player that makes this game soooo damn addicting and I hope for the off change to interact with your next char. (Hell if you roll a goodie you might just help me hero, haha)

P.S. I never thought much of muters and pk before, but now I am thinking HOLY #### a well played muter is the sweet!!
55559, RE: Damn! I was seriously looking over my logs....
Depending on who you're fighting and whether you can scrounge up a few wands a trannie can tear most anyone apart if they are prepared. Unprepared or against ragers, anyone able to deafen, etc. it gets trickier. I really wanted to help you out more, but that last talk I think should get you in the right direction. Don't worrying about killing, worry about surviving. Avoid being in a spot where you can be summoned and bashed, it'll hurt. Once you learn how to survive then work on landing kills.
55511, RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Enarn Orisian the Righteous Ruin of Iniquity, Marshall of the Fortress
Yes, I am an addict, there needs to be a CF Anonymous. Think I lasted about two days after I said I needed a break before I was bored and rolled up this. This is actually a deletion instead of an age death, I just piled up some +age gear so I didn't wait three days, yay human. I actually like playing a trannie this time around a whole lot more, mainly because I started out with th intention o going maran. Occurs to me I have been playing a whole lot more goodies lately for some reason. Some thoughts.

I still hate nexus, I really do wish it never came back. I just don't see how anyone could honestly RP not wanting to kill them all, their very nature is counter-productive to every single other cabal. It just makes absolutely no sense to me.

Why is it trustgroup is more powerful than trustcabal? Trying to quicken the watcher ten times blows, or that guy twenty levels below me a dozen times, but that guy I just met in my group no problem.

New leader weapon is nice, more so for warrior types probably, rather have had the scourge amulet. But why is the thing steel when maran weapons are silver or energy?

Devils really suck. Between deafening, dispelling (which sounded like a spell when it utters it but gets communes and powers too) and fear, mage gets screwed quick.

Wait until you get as many spells perfected as possible and explore xp etc. then pick the edge you want most first. Screwed myself on that.

Eshval, I like that you like to interact with morts, but the illithid thing and that last little demon raid both really pissed me off. Waltzing right into the fort hidden and sleeping people, fear, forget, charm, stealing and the just transing out when people are actually beaing the thing is not fun, at least for me. That demon one wasn't so hot either, slaying the outer, fearing everyone then announcing hey come to the fort. I know a lot of people complain about immteraction, but I think you might want to ask yourself if you were playing a mort with this would it be any fun to you? Hell, maybe it would have been, I just wanted to be left out though.

Geneal goodbyes, to my allies it's been swell. Enemies I enjoyed the fights and interaction for some of you, some of you I really did despise, which is about par.
55513, The Cardinal's Heart is Gold Dust Now
Posted by Mendecirith on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Dammit. I was wondering what you were doing, but figured that you were just grumpy from getting cleaved, and that I should leave you alone.

What do I say? The tensions between our two characters were so much fun. I think we complemented each other very well... in just about every single way, in my opinion. Except for my ignoring-very-good-advice habit. You have taught me an amazing amount, and made me a better pker, even only with your rushed advice before/during/after fights. You've shown me tons and tons of areas... everyone seemed to be afraid of you (quite rightly, of course). Your curmudgeonly, jaded rp fit well as the Marshall against my cuddly-lovey rp. I really respected you, and had a great time. I was always very, very happy to see you.

Now what will Mendecirith do without her big bro? Was looking forward to exploring more with you! We could have made it to Dis or something. Blah! Was also looking forward to giving Thos a ceremonial burial with you at my side. The Fortress is REALLY REALLY going to miss you, this I know.

Amazing character. Thanks for playing with me. Much love from Mende.

You'll be missed.
55529, RE: The Cardinal's Heart is Gold Dust Now
I usually can't stand sappy characters but I really did like you, I think we were pretty much opposites of each other. Didn't alway see eye to eye on everything, but we were coming from two different places so its alright. I did notice you getting better, and I'm glad for that, think you'll have even more fun if you stay alive for a stretch here and there. Just remember reduce, and dispel+bash is bad, avoid.

P.S. I did make it to Dis, if someone didn't play with a deck against wonderful advice and screw themselves maybe you woud have too... then we would have gotten even further. Oh, remember what I said I was going to get for you? Right after I said that I had a vision of Hunsobo looting it from you and I was like ah ####.
55580, Bye
Posted by Edimus on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You didn't get the best of views of Edimus, sorry about being a little bitchy.

You were very good. You were one of the two characters I've met that I really never wanted to fight because I knew it would be completely hopeless. I took an edge against you, wore saves, got blesses. Nothing seemed to stop you from neuroing me into the ground with ease. Kudos, and I wish I'd gotten a chance to interact with you in a more robust way. My bad.
55585, This was supposed to be a reply to Karel n/t
Posted by Edimus on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This was supposed to be a reply to Karel.
55588, RE: Bye
Might not have been the best but I still thought it was pretty good RP most of the time. Fiends were just insanely powerful against me this time around, one I think I had to literally fight for about 100 rounds and 60k in gold. Found the solution to it though, kill the bard, and hope I can do it before the fiend kills me. Yet another character who would show up to retrieve no matter the odds, I was just amazed you were able to get away so often.
55514, RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Enarn Orisian the Righteous Ruin of Iniquity, Marshall of the Fortress
Posted by Aldran on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were awesome, and I thought you really deserved Marshall. I enjoyed that whole huge argument we had and the scorn afterwords and liked how that kind of changed over time, especially after you made Marshall. You were always out fighting and seemed like you were winning, making you a real inspiration to be around. Of course, the downside to that is that we didn't really interact much after you made leader, but such is life, I suppose. If you need a break, be sure to take a break, but you seem like the type of player that makes this game thrive. Good luck with your next, whenever that may be.

Aldran
55528, RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Enarn Orisian the Righteous Ruin of Iniquity, Marshall of the Fortress
Man oh man. That first little discussion we had I was thinking damn this guy is not going to last here. If I had actually been leadered right then I would have booted you, that's how bad I thought it was for a squire. Your half-squire/half-scribe type persona just had a hard time fitting into the fortress. I actually liked you better after you were out, then I didn't have to think in terms of you're a squire you were just another goodie who had his own thoughts on ####. Good lucks and all that.
55515, RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Enarn Orisian the Righteous Ruin of Iniquity, Marshall of the Fortress
Posted by Baerinika on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, you lasted longer than I expected you to. I had a pretty good idea that this was you (you have a lot of tell tale signs) and I was pretty shocked when you wrote me that note saying you'd changed your mind on your decision. You were a really good Marshall and the Fortress is going to miss you. But I assume you'll be back pretty soon. Solid character.
55526, RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Enarn Orisian the Righteous Ruin of Iniquity, Marshall of the Fortress
Yeah, I don't doubt imms don't generally have a hard time knowing who I am playing, or players either if they've ever played in a cabal with me. It was pretty much the reason I gave you IC, no leadership and it was really needed. I fully intended to step down at the first chance. I don't like interviewing or a longer life. I would actually watch my hours thinking, okay would normally age die at ~400 hours but with leader age over ~500 at least... ####. I think I am going to go play one of the ideas that have been rattling around in my head over the years, no forties in there though =P
55517, RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Enarn Orisian the Righteous Ruin of Iniquity, Marshall of the Fortress
Posted by Waserax on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
(You have to imagine Handel's "Hallelujah Chorus" blasting in the background as you read this post.)

Enarn was tough. Crazy tough. And ballsy to boot. You single-handedly decided what about half my gear would be, chosen specifically to avoid getting big-neuro'd. Sadly, the divine saves vs. paralysis still didn't save me. Woe is me.

Enarn definitely deserves a place among the "big scaries" that are alive right now. I'd add Eulinda to that list, Kanaev, Hunsobo, Kharghurln, and probably Taelina. That's good company to be in.

My comment about your role-play was born from what I saw as you being especially cocky. Like when I summoned you in a protected city, trying to see if you'd get jumpy and attack me, you mocked me for even attempting it. Sure, it didn't work on you, but how was I to know that unless I tried? It's worked before on lesser players. Or when I rotted you and withdrew, and you sent me a tell that went something like, "That all you got?!?" But hey, you must have been doing something right to get leader.

By the way, one downside to leader weapons: they're locatable by name.
55524, RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Enarn Orisian the Righteous Ruin of Iniquity, Marshall of the Fortress
I have absolutely no idea what song that is. You're a quick learner, started out you were an easy fight, and I mean no offense by that, to you would kick me around even if I had you neuroed. I wish a part of the shaman edge thing was resist dispel, two rounds and I would have nothing but absif I had them up, even my desensitize with its harder to dispelness (yeah, right). I give you credit for always sticking around regardless of odds, even if you were pretty cautious a lot of times. Hey, so am I.
55530, RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Enarn Orisian the Righteous ...
Heh. I pretty much had to dispel. With beads, haste, and a light-attack staff, you would beat me in melee even if neither of us cast or communed anything. Sad for me.

Here's a link to the Hallelujah Chorus. I'm sure you've heard it before; it's the most famous part of The Messiah.
55531, RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Enarn Orisian the Righteous ...
By the way, the locating leader weapon thing, wasn't a big deal. I went duo for two reasons, I was AFK or avoiding aggro stuff, so generally no one needed to locate to see if I was around. I ditched a ragged cloak a few times because I just wasn't a sneaky person.

Yeah, heard it before, probably in a movie.
55521, RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Enarn Orisian the Righteous ...
Posted by Kharghurln on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Great character, you were such a force within the Fortress. As soon as you logged in, every time, I knew there would be a highly effective raid coming. You made others better for being around, and as such, I thought you were a great leader. But you weren't afraid to come fight alone; that's probably because you were Karel, and could kick my ass one on one! You got two of my unholy weapons, pretty good ones, and I was not surprised when you kept the first one and sacrificed it that one time (don't remember the specifics - think I was coming to defend). It came way too close to killing me. Thanks again for the times you and the other Forties returned my things - gets me back in the fight that much quicker, and I like to think that makes it more fun for you.

I respected your character a lot more than I could ever let you know in game. Thanks for making my time on CF more fun. It's OK to enjoy the game and keep playing, by the way.

Note to APs: transmuter + shield paladin + healer = tough group to solo! Though Cabdru probably had a piece of gear that made even that matchup easy...;)
55523, RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Enarn Orisian the Righteous ...
I still just cannot believe how tough you are, I would always think by armor, skills, powers etc you should be getting beat on more than this. Or how seemingly easy it was for you to deafen me =P I have tons of respect for you though, you are ballsy as all hell and you shrug off the loss of weapons. I'm not even sure the last time an a-p actually con died but I think you will actually be one.
55534, RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Enarn Orisian the Righteous Ruin of Iniquity, Marshall of the Fortress
Posted by Lothlorian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Bummer dude.
55549, RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Enarn Orisian the Righteous Ruin of Iniquity, Marshall of the Fortress
You always were overly verbose.
55538, Well I had you pegged as someone else entirely txt
Posted by Hrudgir on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
And I think even for you it would be a complement. Not an Imm ;)

Damned good char, was looking forward to getting into a fight with you sometime about whacking goodies who whack forties.

Thanks for all the lewt, I'm usually too lazy to gear up properly.

My job is going to be much tougher now.

-Hrudgir
55539, RE: Well I had you pegged as someone else entirely txt
Hey, they start the fight then at that point I wouldn't say they're acting too good. Good character, I have to wonder if you have some sort of script to talk in that brogue so quick, I couldn't do that. Good luck with the fort =P
55544, RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Enarn Orisian the Righteous Ruin of Iniquity, Marshall of the Fortress
Posted by Nihkorzhebus on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You sure had my number there man. I'll put Enarn on my short list of "really scary goodies". Just what a good marshall should be. I swear the Fortress went from nothing to a freight train rollin' as soon as Enarn came onto the scene. I began to get the feeling that you would kill me anytime I came across you (did you ever NOT land a heavy neuro on me????). Heh. Well done.
55548, RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Enarn Orisian the Righteous Ruin of Iniquity, Marshall of the Fortress
Trannie fights pretty much come down to who land the big neuro first and luckily, for me at least, I had something for all our fights that made me fairly confident that at the least I'd be getting way. After the fight at the fort I never actually ran into you anymore, would see you pop up on who here and there just couldn't ever seem to find you. Damn sneky drows.
55552, The Illithid Quest
Posted by Lyristeon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
The hiding illithids weren't intentional. They kept going back into hiding after an attack an we had to change them after that.

I assisted a bit during this quest. I left my spell casting to sleep and charm. I didn't use half the things you mentioned, but, then again, there were two illithids at the time and mine spent most of the time in Galadon. Eshval can speak for themselves regarding their actions. All in all, I thought it went very well from my point of view.

As for Enarn, i thought he was extremely well-played. Keep them coming.
55593, RE: The Illithid Quest
That was my point really, from your point of view it went well, mine it just blew. Other players may have liked it though, who knows. And it was the Galadon one who had the sticky fingers.
55557, Good smashin'
Posted by Hunsobo on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I despised you IC, and OOC hated whenever you were around just because I could never get the upper hand, it seemed.

OOC however I also had a lot of respect for you as a player. As many others have said here, you were one of the scary ones. You made any group way better than it should have been, and even when alone, unless I had some form of backup (Waserax to dispel you, or something of that nature) I was pretty sure you'd whup me.

Our one duel, I did a lot better than I thought I would.

I owe you a huge thank you for one simply word, in a tell, after I sent you a mistell that was meant for Rashiid after you guys got me in a raid. I look back at the fact that I almost rage deleted, and I think "I'm a ####ing schmuck."

You helped me not, believe it or not.

Good luck with the next!

(Roll an Imperial)
55558, RE: Good smashin'
Don't? =P It wasn't so great of RP from me, as a maran I should have been like right on, go die. As a player however I wanted you to stay around. That duel... I underestimated you and if it wasn't for a couple bad flurries on your part I would have died. By yourself you're beastly, with someone to dispel it just made me start twitching. Not sure about imperial, was actually thinking uncabaled, been a long ass time since I did that.
55561, Ahh man I knew this was you
Posted by Drakgrak on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It was super fun fighting you. I was doubled up with laughter every time we fought and you did a very good job of busting my ass. I was laughing so hard when I met you on the eastern when Pallidis choked me, I did not strike you when I should have, before the cavalry arrived. It is ok if you hated me, but still I enjoyed every bit of our fighting. Good work like always.
55565, RE: Ahh man I knew this was you
Didn't hate you, actually liked you and most of the ragers, you all went after me whenever you saw me like a rager should. I just hated fighting ragers. I still think trannies are the worst mage class to fight ragers with all their spells being targeted, especially when you start trying to disrupt and get bane and two rounds of lag for your trouble.
55566, RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Enarn Orisian the Righteous Ruin of Iniquity, Marshall of the Fortress
Posted by Daelen on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I really should have guessed who you were. :)
Have fun with your next.
55589, RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Enarn Orisian the Righteous Ruin of Iniquity, Marshall of the Fortress
Assuming this means we've played together at some point, don't think I was around for Daelen. Wonder who you are now =P
55595, RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Enarn Orisian the Righteous Ruin of Iniquity, Marshall of the Fortress
Posted by Daelen on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Still Daelen... for a long time to come. :)
55567, RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Enarn Orisian the Righteous Ruin of Iniquity, Marshall of the Fortress
Posted by Miko on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wow, I didn't expect to see an age death from you this early. That must have been some serious hours you were playing. As always, your characters are very comptent. I liked Enarn and thought you did a pretty good job. Anyhow, no doubt your next character will be as good.
55590, RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Enarn Orisian the Righteous Ruin of Iniquity, Marshall of the Fortress
As I put in the original post, wasn't really an age death, it was a deletion that I just artificially turned into an age death. Didn't feel like I knew you too well, I think the only time we were around each other was for raids. Best I can say is you seemed competent, so good for you.
55572, RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Enarn Orisian the Righteous Ruin of Iniquity, Marshall of the Fortress
Posted by Acek on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I remember our earlier days in the Fort. I thought we did pretty well. I hate to see this, I had fun with your character. Good luck on your next!
55591, RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Enarn Orisian the Righteous Ruin of Iniquity, Marshall of the Fortress
I liked you and thought you had a lot of heart, which is actually why I recommended you for maran. Just need to work a bit more on the staying alive. Way too many people were getting killed to the summon/bash. Summon away the basher before you get dispelled, and don't just sit in the fort, they'll pretty much get the drop on you every time.
55596, RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Enarn Orisian the Righteous Ruin of Iniquity, Marshall of the Fortress
Why summon the basher instead of the summoner?
55600, RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Enarn Orisian the Righteous Ruin of Iniquity, Marshall of the Fortress
Because the basher generally has less protection, he'll die quicker. Basher also puts out more damage, get that out of the way and there isn't a lot to worry about. And once the basher is gone the summoner, if a shaman, can disel to his hearts content he won't have anyone to lag you out, so you can flee and resanc or whatever. Remember you and Hunsobo in the grove against Mendecirith and me? Summoned Hunsobo and got him out of the way before you could get anywhere near. If we had gone after you Hunsobo likely could have made it to you in time, or worst case you both escape. If the person easiest to hurt also puts the most damage out I generally go for them first.
55603, RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Enarn Orisian the Righteous Ruin of Iniquity, Marshall of the Fortress
In that particular case you're probably right, also because he's easier to summon than I am. On the other hand, if you summon me you're pretty much guaranteed to get the first hit since I'm spamming summon on one of you guys. Summon him and he's liable to walk off if your non-summoners aren't on the ball. He's also not vuln to all of your weapons like I am and parries better than I do. Plus you had someone to dispel me. If that dispel goes through then it's a repeat of the smackdown you and Mendecirith gave me in Voralian, only worse because it's not just you and Mende.
55604, RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Enarn Orisian the Righteous Ruin of Iniquity, Marshall of the Fortress
Well, there's variables in everything. I'd still say get rid of him first, then you can just walk out to the summoner and say hello.

P.S. With black shroud he's more vulnerable to anything than you.
55605, RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Enarn Orisian the Righteous Ruin of Iniquity, Marshall of the Fortress
For what it's worth, I no longer think shroud works that way. That is to say resist positive on top of the extra damage reduction. I'm willing to be wrong, but it seems like holy/light damage still hits me harder than other damage types, even through shroud.
55606, RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Enarn Orisian the Righteous Ruin of Iniquity, Marshall of the Fortress
Posted by Daevryn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
>For what it's worth, I no longer think shroud works that way.
> That is to say resist positive on top of the extra damage
>reduction. I'm willing to be wrong, but it seems like
>holy/light damage still hits me harder than other damage
>types, even through shroud.

You are correct! Doesn't work that way, and never did.
55618, RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Enarn Orisian the Righteous Ruin of Iniquity, Marshall of the Fortress
To be clear, when I said "no longer think shroud works that way," I meant that I formerly thought that but no longer do. Not that shroud formerly worked that way but was changed.
55608, RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Enarn Orisian the Righteous Ruin of Iniquity, Marshall of the Fortress
By more resistant to everything I meant black shroud gives even more damage redux on top of sanc, meaning you take a weapon a giant is resistant to and it will hurt a giant more than you by virtue of pure damage redux.
55575, RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Enarn Orisian the Righteous Ruin of Iniquity, Marshall of the Fortress
Posted by Ialob on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thanks for all the ranking help, you must have been super bored to want to come and help so often! It was really nice when you were around, because the bad guys knew that you would tear them a new one and the chest in the fort was always stocked. Great char, great player interaction. Thanks for making cf a more enjoyable place for everyone.
55592, RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Enarn Orisian the Righteous Ruin of Iniquity, Marshall of the Fortress
I'm always bored, it's a fairly high level of boredom when I start helping people rank. Sometimes it is wanting a particular person in the hero ranks so I can use them though. Sorry for not helping more for that summon and blackjack, came back from AFK to see a bunch of yells on my screen, think by the time I had my spells back up you were dead. Not a good welcome to the hero range.
55631, Your death surely made me happy.
Posted by Kanaev on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Again, i dont need to bother of checking for your presence when retriving. You was the one scary person. You would never fight alone, and even i understand such is the transmuter's tactic, i hated you for that. Anyway, you are a decent player, props for being one.
55632, RE: Your death surely made me happy.
You know, I love how people keep saying I would never fight alone. You have a bad memory or just selective? Came after you alone numerous times at the village, the chasm and defending. Did I get my ass kicked? Yes, but I was alone. As a matter of fact I recall retrieving alone against three of you.