Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectMissed the point
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=4980&mesg_id=4989
4989, Missed the point
Posted by Astirath on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
>1) What is bs about the reason I gave?

The actual reason was a valid complaint... I should have clarified this point in my original post. I was referring to the fact that I don't think you judge all Scions by the same set of standards. I think if you personally dislike somebody's playing style or lack of visible rp you will be a lot more willing to remove them. Just an opinion, but it's shared by many.

>
>2) Could Vazanir come back to Scion if he played it out?
>Possibly.

No, most cf'rs wont come crawling back to you. One's rl sense of dignity tends to transcend rp.

>After immediately throwing an OOC temper tantrum
>over pray when uninducted? Probably not.

That's between you and him, but as to the OOC nature of how he took the uninduction I refer you to my first comment.

>3) Vazanir received no IC penalty other than removal from
>the cabal, and the title.

Are those titles really necessary? I don't want to be one of those people running around screaming "Imm powertrip! Imm powertrip!"... but quite frankly I don't think you have to document your opinion of him for the rest of the mud to permanently see, especially one so negative and demeaning. You two had a disagreement, you don't want him in your cabal, fine... leave it at that.

>I've got no regrets over his removal.

And you shouldn't, for once we can agree.