Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectI only have a few things to say
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=49691&mesg_id=49775
49775, I only have a few things to say
Posted by Zhaltum on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
First off, please for the sake of all warriors learn how to pk alone, you made me sick from time to time,
Blug I want to kill so and so
Follow Zhaltum
I mean I gang, but ask most folks I'm not afraid to come try and beat some ass solo even if I do get pwned in the process and likely full-looted.

Second Your class choices were so painfully similar, didn't you see me struggling with stuff and think huh.. maybe I could pick X and solve that problem? Or hell atleast given them SOME amount of thought? IE Your lack of prep knowledge so you picked Enigma?!
*F'n Brillant*

Third, Don't expect people to just dump their secrets in your lap because your in the same cabal. You want something earn it, I'm not going to just spoon you my preps and area knowledge.
Do something for me, give me something, trade me something, kill someone for me etc, don't just demand to know how to get in some area or where I get my haste from.

Finally, MY GOD you complained alot, to the point that I started ignoring you whenever you spoke to me. Please refrain I wanted to bash you a few times after listening to you bitch about something that I could have caredless about IC.

My advice in the future is, play something mute *this goes for you too Krilcov* and look at the skills your class gets above level 15.