Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: age vs killing
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=48006&mesg_id=48093
48093, RE: age vs killing
Posted by Farigno on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
As I said "Admittedly, I think everyone can agree it's best if people don't die off at 70 hours." I would say one or two exceptions such as you happen every year, and I would be all for putting in a minimum on hours before age death, somewhere around 200, give or take. Basically, a lot of things went horribly wrong for you to be age dead at 70 hours, including your race, which is hurt far more by wither than most others.

I was not making an argument for wither that really pertained to you, and I apologize for getting off-track on your graveyard post. When you look at history, your are by far the exception, rather than the rule. My post was more directed towards fighting people with 500-700 hours. Just look at it as if the RNG really kicked you in the nuts, brush yourself off, and good luck with the next. If you had fun with the 70 hours you put into that character, which is obvious from your post, then it was not wasted time.