Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject####e...forgot the orcs.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=45803&mesg_id=45807
45807, ####e...forgot the orcs.
Posted by Alidove on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Man you guys got it bad. Id roll up an orc and join you, but ive come to the conclusion that they suck...big time.

You guys have everyone agaisnt you. No allies. Crappy vulns. Poor fighting ability. Terrible defense. Its like fighting a guy with no arms and one wonky leg.

Id love to see orcs given an extra defense slot. I guarantee that would make them more deathful at high ranks.

Sure they can bash to death some poor newb under 40. But over 40, they are just bait. I could wade into the orc village, and take out 2 or 3 near hero orcs, who were geared pretty good too. Some even use preps. This is just wrong. Make the orc village a bloody death zone for non-orcs. Put 2000 orb mobs inside that attack non-orcs on sight. Im not kidding either. There should be legions of little evil goblins and orcs that make going in there death. Make the entrance no summon. Orcs need a safety zone from the #### they face.

Trelant(deceased), Xzarg: Best of luck in anything you do. Got my respect. Anyone that plays a deathfull hero range orc these days, I salute you.

Wait.... another skill idea that comes to mind. Make them learn skills easier. Everytime they tried something that in theiry sounds good from the helpfiles. It fails. Eyepoke, failed everytime it was tried on me, probably 3 dozen times or more. Ive never played one, but maybe some skills should be given to orcs at 100%. Since they are dumb as ####, might make them more deathful to know their skills will work once and a while.