Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: Gone.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=45190&mesg_id=45205
45205, RE: Gone.
Posted by nepenthe on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I liked Bjurn a lot until he lost his humility.

The low-mid levels when he was just hanging out all "Hey, I bust people's #### up for Aarn. If Fortress is full or something, that's totally cool, I'll still mess Empire and Scion up for you too, you just let me know when?" That was a great character. You could tell just watching that people thought he was cool and wanted to be around him.

I'll always think of Bjurn and Galasolieus as the Odd Couple of the Fort. Their disagreement was fun to watch, and I don't think either of them was really completely right or completely wrong with respect to the other.

The later period of Bjurn's life really left me cold. I don't know if it was levelling on up, being promoted to Maran, or what, but he really turned into an arrogant jerk. I can spot this because I am one. ;) Watching you try to give combat orders to the rest of your cabal made me want to cry. It amazed me that a character I liked so much could turn around so fast.

Good luck with your next.