Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: (Deleted) Zevsa Radelzom the Protector of Faith, Imperial High Priest
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=44983&mesg_id=44986
44986, RE: (Deleted) Zevsa Radelzom the Protector of Faith, Imperial High Priest
Posted by Grunlath on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Damn, first of all let me say that you will be missed. I knew you a long time and liked you all the way. At least as far as i can trust/like anyone.
Secondly you know what you were doing, and it was a pleasure hunting with you. We did slay so many, just check all the con dead marans on these pages :).
Thirdly regarding your work as High Priest. Its actually harder being a healer than a shaman in that position. Giving out healing, aura, etc...is what support classes do, but since we have the sect politics to worry about you were put in a difficult spot. I tried to explain it to you a few times. And the speech i gave you today was a warning, but i felt that you understood what i meant. And i noticed you trying with the shadows more than once. We are all in a chain of command, and my skin would be always more precious than yours :).

Well done on a fine char. Good luck with your next. And roll another imperial. We are badly outnumbered :).