Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectWell, I only interacted with you once in my life.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=44334&mesg_id=44418
44418, Well, I only interacted with you once in my life.
Posted by Dolza on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I see you on for the first time in my range. I decide to solo raid and much to my chagrin, I get the codex and the Emperor doesn't even show up. What kind of Emperor does that? I know you didn't have anyone else to gang me with in range but really, I had to rest inside the cabal almost dead while I waited to heal up to have another go at the inners. You could have easily killed me but you chose not to even show up. So I down the codex and see what happens. And as I expected, nothing. Then after a while, you send one of your younger lackey imperials to try and retrieve your item without trying to do it yourself. I thought an Emperor would try and inspire his citizens by showing the might of the Emperor himself. I guess I was wrong. If you were going for the snivelling, conspiring, cowardly roleplay like Commedus from Gladiator (a perfectly valid angle) then it was excellent. Like I said, it was the first time I interacted with you so I had no idea what to expect. So you don't show up, well, I guess I will have to go hunting. I think I will hang around Hamsah to see if you will show up since all imperials have that as their hometown. I see you set foot on the docks, then disappear. So I leave town and do my thing for a while. Lo and behold, you make an attempt at the giant. I manage to get there and kill you. You did have a lot of wands I'll tell you. Then I am awaiting some kind of roleplay and what do I get? "Have fun with the keys." Well, all I can say is I am sorry I disappointed you but you get out of this game what you put into it.